Ruby Valley Trek
- Destination: Pangsang La Pass
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Any
- Best Seasons: Sep-Oct-Nov/Mar-April-May
- Meals: Choose by Menu
- Accomodation: Cozy Lodge
- Transportation: Drive
Ruby Valley Trek is one of the latest and greatest virgin trekking trails in Nepal. Ruby Valley is attracting number of trekkers day by day. Ruby Valley Trek is famous for natural and cultural aspect of Nepal. If you are pondering trekking in the remote area with tide budget then Ruby valley trekking will be best option. Trek starts after driving from Kathmandu to Disang Kholaand and then to Syabru Bensi which is the starting point of the Langtang national park trek. Ruby Valley is in Ganesh Himal Region. This trek leads you to beautiful local villages, hot spring, and panorama mountain scenery. Langtang Lirung, Ganjala Peak, Ganesh Himal range, paldor peak , laksang karbo, Mount Manasulu and all Annapurna Himalaya range are main attraction of this trail. Pangsang la Pass is the highest pass (3850 M) in Ruby valley trek. Pangsang Danda is the best viewpoint of the Ruby valley and mountains. Ruby Valley Trek is comparatively cheaper than Annapurna Base camp Trek and Everest Base camp trek .
If you are interested Himalaya View Trek will lead you to Ruby valley. We can also manage itinerary as per your requirement in case of your need.
Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
Day 02: drive to Dhading Bensi by bus and continues to Disang Khola with local Jeep, Disang khola ( 1450m) through Tamang and brament village, water fall and rice territory 4/5 hour overnight at Cozy Lodge.
Day 03: trek to Chalish village ( 1674m. Via Borang Village, Gopre gaun, to Gurung village Chalish 4/5 hour overnight at Cozy Lodge.
Day 04: Rest day in Chalish village in afternoon visit to their Hot spring and back to Chalish overnight at Cozy Lodge, in evening enjoy with mother group with their cultural dance.
Day 05: Trek to Laptung 2400 m) through Aada khola, Tipling village to Laptung. In evening prepare for Pangsang pass for Next days, 3 /4 hours walk over night at cozy lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Pangsang pass 3850 m. Via Valley of Ruby, from Pangsang you can see beautiful mountain peak Langtang / Ganjala / lang sisha / Ganesh Himal / paldor peak / lasang karbu Manasulu / and all Annapurna range, ( 3270m. 7 / 8 hours walk to Somdang over night at tea house.
Day 07: Trek to Gatlang ( 2238m. via khurpu danda pass ( 3800 m) 5 /6 hours walk over night at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to syabru bensi ( 1503m) via Bahun danda with view of beautiful snowcapped Mountain Langtang lirung, Tibet Himal range, Gosaikunda Valley, 5 /6 hours walk over night at Hotel.
Day 09: Drive back to Kahtmandu by local bus 7/8 hours then stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 10: Himalaya View Treks will provide transport to departure international Airport.
1. Airport/Hotel/Airport By private car.
2. 2 nights Hotel in kathmandu.
3. Kathmandu to dhading bensi and shaybru bansi to kathmandu by local bus. And Dhading Bensi to Disang Khola by Jeep.
4. Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) with tea / coffee three times a day in a cup.
5. Lodge accommodation on the way.
6. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained local guide and required porter, one porter for every two clients.
7. Guides / Porter’s: food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
3. Personal insurance.
4. Rescue operation charge if in case.
5. Tips for guide and porter .
0 Reviews on Ruby Valley Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)