National Park Fee will be required to trek in common areas such as:
Everest Region Trekking permission & fee:
• Sagarmatha National Park Permission (Everest) – RS 3000 per person, for SAARC country is RS 1500
• Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Municipality permission NPR2000 per person.
Annapurna Region trekking Permission Fee:
• Annapurna Area Conservation Projects permission- RS 3000 per person, for SAARC country is RS 300
Langtang Region trekking permission Fee:
• Langtang trek Permission- RS 3000 per person, for SAARC country is RS 300
Trekkers’ Information Management Systems – TIMS card- USD 10 per person, for SAARC country is RS 300
• Special Trekking permit is required to visit Nepal’s restricted areas determined for trekking by the government. If you plan to trek in two different areas, two trekking permits are required.
• As for new rules new trekking pass TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card is required for trekking in all major areas.
Kanchanjunga & Lower Dolpa:
US$ 10.00 per week per person
Upper Mustang & Upper Dolpa:
For 10 days : US$ 500.00
and after 10 days per day per person US$ 50.00
From September to November per week per person US$ 70.00 and Afer 7 days per day per person US$ 10.00
From December to August per week per person US$ 50.00 and after 7 days per day per person US$ 7.00
Nar Phu Trek: From September to November, US$ 90 per week per person and December to August US$ 75 per week per person or equivalent convertible foreign
Manaslu Trek Permission and Fees:
From Sept. to Nov: US$ 70.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 10.00
From Dec. to Aug: US$ 50.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 7.00
Chhekampar & Chunchet VDC (Sirdibas – Lokpa – Chumling – Chhekampar – Nile – Chhule Area):
From September to November US$ 35.00 per person for the first 8 days
From December to August US$ 25.00 per person for the first 8 days
Dolakpa District (Gauri Shankar & Lamabagar):
Per week per person US$ 10.00
Humla District (Simikot-Yari):
Areas of Limi and Muchu VDC, area way to Tibet via Tangekhola of Darma VDC.
First 7 days: US$ 50.00
and After 7 days: US$ 7.00 per day per person
• To get a group trekking permit an application form with other relevant documents should be submitted through registered trekking agency of Nepal.
• Trekking fee can be paid in Nepalese currency
• Trekking Fee of other restricted areas imposed by Nepal government: