National Parks And TIM”S Card Fee:
National Park Fee will be required to trek in comon areas such as:
• Sagarmatha National Park (Everest) – RS 3000 plus 13% vat per person, for SAARC country is RS 1500 plus 13% vat
• Annapurna Area Conservation Projects – RS 2000 per person, for SAARC country is RS 200
• Langtang – RS 3000 per person, for SAARC country is RS 300
• TIMS – USD 10 per person, for SAARC country is RS 300
• Special Trekking permit is required to visit Nepal’s restricted areas determined for trekking by the government. If you plan to trek in two different areas, two trekking permits are required.
• As for new rules new trekking pass TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System) card is required for trekking in all major areas.
Kanchanjunga & Lower Dolpa:
US$ 10.00 per week per person
Upper Mustang & Upper Dolpa:
For 10 days : US$ 500.00
and after 10 days per day per person US$ 50.00
From September to November per week per person US$ 70.00 and Afer 7 days per day per person US$ 10.00
From December to August per week per person US$ 50.00 and after 7 days per day per person US$ 7.00
Nar Phu Trek: From September to November, US$ 90 per week per person and December to August US$ 75 per week per person or equivalent convertible foreign
From Sept. to Nov : US$ 70.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 10.00
From Dec. to Aug : US$ 50.00 per week and after 7 days per day per person US$ 7.00
Chhekampar & Chunchet VDC (Sirdibas – Lokpa – Chumling – Chhekampar – Nile – Chhule Area):
From September to November US$ 35.00 per person for the first 8 days
From December to August US$ 25.00 per person for the first 8 days
Dolakpa District (Gauri Shankar & Lamabagar):
Per week per person US$ 10.00
Humla District (Simikot-Yari):
Areas of Limi and Muchu VDC, area way to Tibet via Tangekhola of Darma VDC.
First 7 days : US$ 50.00
and After 7 days : US$ 7.00 per day per person
• To get group trekking permit an application form with other relevant documents should be submitted through registered trekking agency of Nepal.
• Trekking fee can be paid in Nepalese currency
• Trekking Fee of other restricted areas imposed by Nepal government: