Tamang Heritage trail
- Destination: Nakthali Dada
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Bus/Jeep
The Tamang Heritage trail is the travel enterprise categorized as “Tamang Heritage Conservation Zone” by government of Nepal due to their solitary existence. The “Tamang Heritage Trail” is the one of the recently recognized travel excursion which takes the tourists to one of kind civilization of Tibetan migrants from China who migrated to Nepal some hundred years transforming them in to the Tamangs and settled a traditional town of classical Tibetan style which have now been like a museum to the world as classical Tibetan culture. The migration of these Tamangs happened around 150 years back when Nepal battled Tibet over salt and war occurred in the Langtang Region of Nepal and Nepal wins the battle. The migrant Tibetans people are from Kerung of China from the border and settled in Nepal. In ancient Nepal the citizenship of Nepal is not accessible to genuine Tibetans so the Tibetans change themselves to Tamang and lived like Nepali citizens despite the fact that they are Tibetans from the borders. The society and culture of these migrants are similar to classical Tibetans from the borders of China and Nepal.
This trekking destination is only a day long vehicle ride from Kathmandu city. The trail begins from Syabrubesi and navigates through the customary towns of langtang locale called Gatlang, Tatopani, Thuman and Briddim. The Tamang Heritage Trekking gives the chance to investigate the Tamang tribe, Tamang society and celebrations, conventional beatifications, and standard outfits. There is a high elevation at Goljung Pass from where the perspectives of Langtang and Kerung region of Tibet are seen from one single area. The voyagers get a chance to encounter the customary town settlements of Syabru, Mane, Goljung, Gatlang and others. The voyagers will encounter the natural hot water spring at Tatopani V.D.C before reaching Nagthali town. The old religious gatherings and houses improved with rich wood engravings at Thuman is one of the highlighted area of Tamang legacy trail. The town of Briddim Village will let the tourists to experience the customary tamang style of welcoming celebrations making the tourists amused and happy. The Gatlang village is one of the high elevation village with high incline cultivating lands inhabited by customary religious group assorted with holy glacier lake called Parvatikunda. The customary Thuman town is highlighted for its Shamanic tribes and wonderful perspectives of Langtang Himalayas. The other included highlight of the tamang legacy trail is the religious tribe of DukchuGomba built up by Tibetan Lama, Guru Rinpoche and ChuklaKhnagaGomba.
01. Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
02. Drive: Ktm- Dhunche – Syabrubensi (1470m).
03. Gutlang (2320m).
04. Tatopani (2607m).
05. Rest day at Tatopani
06. Nagthali Dada (3165m) –Thuman (2338m).
07. Timure (1762m) visit Rasuwagadi, Tibet boarder
08. Bridim (2229m) –
10. Drive back to Kathmandu.
11. Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Pick up from Airport to Hotel by car or van depending on group sizes.
2. Full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
3. 3 Nights Hotel in kathmandu,
4. Hotel to bus park by taxi.
5. Kathmandu to Dhunche by public bus.
6. Lodge accommodation on the way.
7. Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
8. Tea/coffee three times a day in cup.
9. Langtang national park entrance permit and TIMS card.
10. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide and required porters.
11. Guides/porters – food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
2. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
3. Rescue operation charge if encase.
4. battery charge
5. International airfare.
6. Visa fee
7. Tips for guide and porters
0 Reviews on Tamang Heritage trail View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)