Renjola Pass Trek
- Destination: Gokyo lake
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Strenuous
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Spring/Autumn
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Aircraft
Pass through the raw and mystical lands of Everest, with exquisite mountain views via the Renjo La Pass Trek. The Renjo La trek is an opportunity to get to experience the wonderful Himalayan panorama housed by Everest in the best way possible. Considered as one of the most thrilling experiences, this trekking trial is trodden upon by a few people.
The Renjo La Pass trek offers the eye-catching views of the panoramic snow-capped peaks of the SoluKhumbu region. Mt. Everest, the highest peak in the world, is surely one of its attractions. Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Lhotse (5816m), Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Pumori (7145m), Mt. AmaDablam (6856m) and Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m) are the added attractions of the passage through the Renjo La Pass (5340m).
The 15-day itinerary takes you to the depths of the Sagarmatha National Park, known better as the highest wildlife reserve in the world. The trek starts from the Lukla airport and passes through the entry point of the Everest, the Namche Bazaar. From here, the trek takes you to the depths of the PhortseTenga and Dole and finally to Macchermo. From here, the settlement of Gokyo, with its azure glistening lakes is reached via the Renjo La pass. Renjo La is one of the easiest passes in the Khumbu region. Hiking to GokyoRi is highly recommended at this point for mesmerizing views of the above-mentioned peaks.
The path takes you to Lungden, Thame, Namche Bazaar and comes to an end in Lukla. This trek is an opportunity to get to known the lifestyle of the amazing ethnic inhabitants residing in the region for thrill seekers love with mountains, this strenuous yet highly rewarding trek is highly recommended. Come and live the experience of a lifestyle and return home happy and content.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), and trek to Phakding Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Phortse Drengka (3810m ). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Phortse tangka to Machherma (4470m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Macharmo to Gokyo (4790m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Go to Gokyo Ri and free day in Gokyo. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Gokyo – Renjo Pass (5345m) – Rermo Pokhari (4875m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Rermo to Thame (3800m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Thame to Namche. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Namche to Lukla. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu by flight (35 minutes flight) stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by car/ van depend on group size.
2. two night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu BB Basis 3 *** category.
3. Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van,
4. Both way flight tickets kathmandu / Lukla / kathmandu.
5. One fluent English speaking first aid training leader guide and required porters, 1 porter for 2 client
6. All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trekking,
7. Tea or coffee three times a day in cups during your meals,
8. Lodge accommodation on the way
9. Domestic airport taxes
10. Sagarmatha National park entrance permits and Tim card permit,
11. Guide’s; porters food, lodge, flight, insurance, equipment, salary etc
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
0 Reviews on Renjola Pass Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)