Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour
- Destination: Muktinath Temple
- Activities: Tour
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose from menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Drive & Flight
Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour
The Muktinath is the perfect example of the cultural diversity and tolerance that the Nepalese posses. Muktinath is a sacred pilgrimage site for both Buddhists and the Hindus. Stunning view of the mesmerizing Himalayan peaks of the Annapurna region, amalgamated with the shrines and water spouts of the sacred Muktinath, makes the tour to this sacred destination worth all the trouble.
The journey to Muktinath starts off from a drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu, followed by a flight to Jomsom. A short trek will take you to the Muktinath temple, standing proud and tall in its glory. From here, a bus back to Jomsom is followed by a flight back to Pokhara making this a 8 days tour.
Muktinath is rightly called the Lord of Salvation and it is revered both by Hindus and Buddhists. Every year, thousands of local tourists visit this shrine and bath upon the hot water flowing from its spouts. Mythology states that Muktinath rose up on its own accords amongst other temples like the Sri Mushnam, Thottadri, Srirangam, Tirupati, Pushkaram, and Badrinath. 108 viashvana shrines can be found in Muktinath, which makes its mystical aura even stronger.
Muktinath is considered to be one of the 24 tantric places in the Tibetan Buddhist faith, making this destination equally popular amongst the Buddhists. Apart from the chance to rest and be glorified in the mystique of the arid and dry Muktinath, we will also get the chance to ponder upon the delightful views of the mountain peaks like Annapurna, Gangapurna, and Dhaulagiri etc. which shine up in full glory near the horizon. The Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour is an easy way to get blessed with the holy waters of Muktinath. Stunning water features, man-sized idol of gold and the monastery situated nearby makes Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour a must-do for travelers all around the world.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara by tourist Bus at 7:00AM (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) and stay overnight at selected hotel nearby lake side.
Day 03: Flight From Pokhara to Jomsom ( 30 m and then drive Muktinath (3940 m. 2 hours walking) stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: explore day visit Muktinath temple and monastery and overnight at same hotel in Muktinat.
Day 05: Next day Drive to Tatopani 6 hours enjoy with hot pool and overnight at hotel in Tatopani
Day 06: after breakfast drive to pokhara and then 1 hour boating at fewa lake and overnight at hotel Hotel in Pokhara
Day 7: Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus at 07:30AM (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) and stay overnight at selected hotel in Kathmandu,
Day 08: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport to Hotel by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
2. 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu,
3. Sightseeing with professional city guide,
4. Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by tourist bus.
5. Pokhara to Jomsom by Flight
6. All transportation during the trip
7. 2-night hotel in Pokhara (one night before trekking & one night after trekking).
8. Annapurna Conservation National park permit and TIMS card.
9. Meals:-( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee-3 times in a day choose from menu).
10. Lodge accommodation on the trek.
11. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide
12. Guide salary, meals, accommodation and insurance.
13. Airport Tax.
1. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, fanta, mineral water, hot shower, desert etc.
2. Personal insurance.
3. Rescue operation charge.
4. Tips for guide
0 Reviews on Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)