- Destination: Gosainkunda lake
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Guest House
- Transportation: Drive
The Gosainkunda Lake trek is a famous trekking destination of Nepal for both local and international travelers. The region of Gosainkunda is dominated by incredible Himalayas of LangtangLirung and himalayas located at Tibetan borders. The tourists traverses through farming lands, traditional villages, forests, lush hills until the high pass of Lauribinayak La Pass. There are around 108 lakes in the Gosainkunda Basin where the most highlighted are the lakes called as Gosainkunda, Saraswatikunda, and Bhairabkunda. The Hindu mythology describes these three lakes are of high importance as they are created by God Shiva drank poison to save the world and created these pool to drink water to decrease the hot pain on his throat which was turned blue by effect of poison. The region is encompassed by white Himalayas, beautiful valley, wonder natural perspective and loyal traditional human settlements.
The Gosainkunda Lake trek is the most interesting and wonderful blend of nature and Himalayan experience arranged with charming Langtang valley alongside amazing perspectives of Langtang Lirung of 7246meters and blessed Lake of Gosainkunda. Gosainkunda Lake is the site of a phenomenal voyage. The immeasurable rock in the point of convergence of the lake is said to be the remaining parts of heavenly place and it is in like manner ensured that a channel passes on water from the lake particularly to the tank at the Kumbeshwor Temple in Patan. Gosainkunda is the most well-known lake prestigious among Nepali Hindus. The Gosainkunda trekking excursion need adequate acclimatization during trekking adventure so the travelers can rest in several places before hurrying to the high elevation. Beginning from either Dhunche or Syabrubesi the trekking trails climb steeply through congested rhododendron provinces till the antique Sing Gompa. The travelers then reach at the high altitude glacier lake of Gosainkunda which remains frozen for half of the years with ice and snow. The travelers can further trek to higher elevation from GosainkundaLake to have the views of encompassing region and 360 degree views of the Himalayas. In the returning trip the tourist either land of Dhunhe or Syabrubesi to get vehicle to return to Kathmandu valley.
Day 1: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 2: Drive to Syabrubashi, exploration around and local lodge, B/L/D.
Day 3: Trekking begins – trek to lama hotel, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 4: Trekking to Langtang Valley, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 5: Trekking to Kyanjin Gompa,exploration lodge, B/L/D.
Day 6: Rest day day hiking to high mountain up to 5000m back lodge. B/L/D.
Day 7: Trekking down to Rimche small village, lodge B/L/D.
Day 8: Trekking to Thulo Syabru village, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 9: Trekking to Sing Gompa, visit sing gompa monastery, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 10: Trekking to Lauribinayak hill station for good view, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 11: Trekking to Gosainkunda lake, exploration around the frozen holy lake gosainkunda, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 12: Trekking down to Sing gompa after easy morning, lodge, B/L/D.
Day 13: Trekking to Dhunche, Lunch drive to kathmandu, evening kathmandu hotel, B/L.
Day 14: Free morning and kathmandu sightseeing, Hotel B/B plan.
Day 15: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Pick up from Airport to Hotel by car or van depending on group sizes.
2. 2 Nights Hotel in kathmandu,
3. Hotel to bus park by taxi.
4. Kathmandu to Dhunche by public bus.
5. Lodge accommodation on the way.
6. Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
7. Tea/coffee three times a day in cup.
8. Langtang national park entrance permit and TIMS card.
9. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained guide and required porters.
10. Guides/porters – food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
2. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
3. Rescue operation charge if encase.
4. battery charge
5. International airfare.
6. Visa fee
7. Tips for guide and porters
0 Reviews on Gosainkunda Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)