Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking
- Destination: Poon Hill
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Pokhara
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Drive/Flight
The Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking is one of the globe’s acclaimed traveler destination for the one of a kind Himalayan perspective of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayas. The Poonhill is a hillside located in the Annapurna region at the elevation of 3200meters from where all Himalayas of Annapurna range and Dhaulagiri range are seen from one spot. The Poonhill hillside is located at one hour walking distance from Ghorepani region which is the place for lodging and catering during the trip. The Poonhill viewpoint is place for viewing Himalayas along with sunrise and sunset. The Himalayas seen from the Poonhill hillside are 360 degree views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya range amid sunrise and sunsets. The mountains witnessed from Poonhill hill side are Mount Dhaulagiri I, II, III, IV, V, Mount Tukuche, Mount Dhampus, Mount Nilgiri, Mount Annapurna South, Mount BarahSikhar, Mount Machhapuchhre, Mount Gangapurna, Mount LamjungHimal, Mount Himchulie.t.c.
The Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking is one of the short trekking adventure with a major chance to see the all Himalayas of Annapurna district followed by experience of highland civilization, beautiful nature, Lush Mountain and tempting environment in a short trekking enterprise. The trekking adventure starts from the entrance of Annapurna sanctuary which is called Nayapul of Pokhara where the explorers take vehicle ride to Nayapul and begin trekking following the banks of ModiKhola. The explorers can rest at Tikhedhunga Village or Ulleri Village relying on their trekking speed for the first night and land on the Ghorepani Village on the second night. The trekking trail is simple and wonderful dominated by fantastic Himalayas encompassing the locale region of Ghorepani-poonhill. The travelers pass through the traditional settlements of gurung villages along with other bhotia races like Rais, Limbuse.t.c dominated by thick forests of rhododendron and subtropical valleys. The trekking experience from Ghorepani-Poonhill can extend further by going towards Ghandruk and Tatopani or the explorers can come back to Nayapul from Poonhill perspective.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu drive / flight to Pokhara (850m)
Day 03: Pokhara drive to Nayapul then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m)
Day 04: Tikhedhunga trekking to Ghorepani (2855m)
Day 05: Ghorepani trekking to Poon hill (3210m) to Tadapani (2610m)
Day 06: Tadapani trekking to Ghandruk (1,940m)
Day 07: Ghandruk trekking to Pothana (1900m)
Day 08: Pothana trekking to Dhampus phedi then drive to Pokhara (850m)
Day 09: Pokhara drive / flight to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
2. Sightseeing with professional city guide and rivet vehicle,
3. 2 night hotel in kathmandu,( 1 nights before trek & 1 night after trek)..
5. Pokhara bus station to hotel in Pokhara by taxi.
6. Hotel 2 nights in Pokhara (before trekking & after trekking).
7. Pokhara/Nayapul/Pokhara by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
9. Lodge accommodation during the Nepal Stay.
10. healthy Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/coffee three times a day).
11. ACAP permit and TIMS card permit.
12. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained as well leadership trained guide and required porters one porter for 2 clients.
13. Guides/Porter’s: food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
1 Reviews on Ghorepani Poonhill Trekking View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)