Fifth lake Trek
- Destination: Fifth Lake
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose from menu
- Accomodation: Guest House
- Transportation: Flight
Fifth Lake trek via Gokyo Valley is the best Himalayan view trek in Everest Region than Gokyo Ri or Kalapattar.
Himalaya View Treks organizing Fifth lake Trekking since we founded better view of Mt. Everest and all other snow caped high Himalayas of the Everest Region.
Fifth Lake is name of the number 5 lake in Gokyo valley and it takes just 3 hours day hike from Gokyo. After you reached 5th lake you will able to see unforgettable mountains view including Mt. Everest, Mt Cho Oyu, Mt. Makalu, Nuptse, Lhotse and many more. We suggest to our valuable clients who heading to Gokyo valley Trek do not miss fifth lake. Fifth lake provide better view than Gokyo Ri. Trek to Fifth lake is just 7 hours from Gokyo to Gokyo including brake and altitude is less than Gokyo Ri, just (5000M)
During the fifth lake trek you can explore the hidden natural and cultural beauty of Khumbu region. Fifth lake Trek Via Gokyo Valley provides fantastic views of well-known 7,000m to 8850m peaks and a region with very few western trekkers. We have the superb classic objectives of ascending the summits of Fifth Lake ridge for unrivaled Panorama views of Mount Everest, Cho Oyo, Makalu, Lhotse and many more Himalayan giants.
Everest Gokyo valley Fifth lake is ultimate high-altitude trek, in the world’s most spectacular mountain land. Think of Everest Region not just as a trek but more as one of the premium mountain journeys you are ever likely to undertake in your lifetime. Himalaya View Treks offers adventurous and romantic 5th lake Trekking in Nepal. Himalaya View Treks designed Gokyo fifth lake Trek itinerary by including all the popular places of the areas with minimum required days. If you want more days trek in surrounding areas of Mount Everest Region then we will redesign its itinerary as per you request. During Gokyo lake Trek, Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. provides experienced leadership trained Trekking guides, better accommodation, healthy foods, and strong porters with full insurance covered.
If you feel easier to communicate by WhatsApp then you can chat with Mr Simbir via WhatsApp +9779841146306
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2800m), and trek to Phakding Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar, Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Phortse Tangka (3810m ). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Phortse Tangka to Machherma (4470m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Macharmo to Gokyo (4790m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Hike to Fifth Lake and Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Gokyo – Renjo Pass (5345m) – Rermo Pokhari (4875m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Rermo to Thame (3800m). Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Thame to Namche. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12: Namche to Lukla. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu by flight (35 minutes flight) stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by car/ van depend on group size.
2. two night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu BB Basis 3 *** category.
3. Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van,
4. Both way flight tickets kathmandu / Lukla / kathmandu.
5. One fluent English speaking first aid training leader guide and required porters, 1 porter for 2 client
6. All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trekking,
7. Tea or coffee three times a day in cups during your meals,
8. Lodge accommodation on the way
9. Domestic airport taxes
10. Sagarmatha National park entrance permits and Tim card permit,
11. Guide’s; porters food, lodge, flight, insurance, equipment, salary etc
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters,
0 Reviews on Fifth lake Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)