Everest View Short Trek
- Destination: Tengboche Monastery
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Spring/Autumn
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Aircraft
Everest View Tengboche Monastery Trek is one of the shortest Panorama Trek in Everest Region Nepal. The chance to view the highest peak in the world is surely an exhilarating experience. The best way to do so is to embark on an adventure into the heart of the Khumbu region of Nepal with the famous Everest View Short Trek. With this trek, you will get the chance to obtain the best views of the Everest (8848m) mastiff and the chance to amalgamate with the local ethnic inhabitants and know about their ways. This 10-days trek is surely the experience of a lifetime.
The mind-boggling experience starts off from Kathmandu and takes you through an adventurous flight to the Tenzing-Hillary Airport at Lukla. The very next day, you will trek into the entry point of Everest, the Namche Bazaar (3440m). Marvelous views of the Khumbila alley and the Thamserku Mountain adorns the path. On the third day, we will acclimatize in Namche Bazaar, by walking up to the Everest View Hotel. This point offers exclusive views of the snow capped panorama beauties like Amadablam, Thamserku, Kongde and the mighty Everest. Get a chance to visit the Sherpa Museum and explore the delights of mountaineering.
On day 4, you will walk through pleasant pine and rhododendron forests into Tengboche. Tengboche is arguably the finest viewpoint of Everest in the Khumbu region. From the Tengboche monastery, you will get a chance to view the Everest in all its glory, shining tall and proud amongst other surrounding peaks like the AmaDablam, Lhotse, and Nuptse. On the 5th day, after a sunrise view from the Tengboche monastery, we will climb down through PhunkiTanga to Jorsale and Monjo. The 6th day will take us from Monjo to the Lukla plateau and finally back to Kathmandu.
With the view of the highest peak in the world as its major attraction, Everest View Short trek is surely a once in a lifetime experience, worth exploring. For thrill seekers all around the world, it is highly recommended that you use this opportunity to experience the lifestyle of the Nepalese and their ways.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and Trekking to Phakding (2610m): After short flight trek to Phakding. Walking distance 3 to 4 hour.
Day 03: Trekking to Namchebazar (3440m): (Namche Bazaar). Walking distance 5 to 6 hour stay overnight at Lodge
Day 04: Namchebazar: Rest day, explore around the Everest viewpoints, Sherpa museum and stay same hotel overnight
Day 05: Namche to Khumjung (3750m): Walking distance 2 to 3 hours stay overnight at Lodge
Day 06: Trekking to Tengboche Monastery (3860m): Late afternoon explore the enchanting and biggest Buddhist monastery of the area. Walking distance 4 to 5 hours stay overnight at lodge
Day 07: Tyangboche to monju/ phakding (2800m): Walking distance 5 to 6 hours stay overnight at Lodge
Day 08: Trekking to Lukla( 2840m) Walking distance to 4 hours stay overnight at Lodge
Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu early in the morning (35 minutes) and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by car/ van depend on group size.
2. two night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu BB Basis 3 *** category.
3. Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van,
4. Both way flight tickets kathmandu / Lukla / kathmandu.
5. One fluent English speaking first aid training leader guide and required porters, 1 porter for 2 client
6. All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trekking,
7. Tea or coffee three times a day in cups during your meals,
8. Lodge accommodation on the way
9. Domestic airport taxes
10. Sagarmatha National park entrance permits and Tim card permit,
11. Guide’s; porters food, lodge, flight, insurance, equipment, salary etc
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
2 Reviews on Everest View Short Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)