Everest Base Camp Trek
- Destination: EBC/Kalapattar
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Departure from: Hillary airport Lukla
- Arrival on: Hillary airport Lukla
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Spring/Autumn
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Guest House
- Transportation: Aircraft
Multiethnic culture and fabulous view and additionally more than 19000 mountains including Mt. Everest distinguish Nepal as a perfect holiday destination for walking holiday in Himalayas. Being the world’s tallest mountain the trip of Everest Base Camp Trek is mother of all trekking experience of the world. The course blesses grand Himalayan scene and culture of Sherpa individuals of Khumbu district.
Himalaya View Treks specializes at Everest region. Our travel planners have knitted various itineraries and packages for the Everest Base Camp Trek. You can customize your own trip as per your likings or choose any styles of trekking in Nepal. You will get budget trek option, package trek option, private trek option and group join trekking in Everest region.
Alluring prospect of seeing in excess of 25 huge snowcapped mountains worth all the hardship persisted amid this high elevation trekking in Nepal. Everest Base Camp Trekking is strolling occasion where trekkers cross from 1400 m elevation of Kathmandu to 5365 m height of Everest Base Camp and 5545 m elevation of Kalapathar. Moderate climbing and adjusted acclimatization under appropriate direction is very required for effective consummation of trek.
Trekking amid periods of September to November and March to May makes earth shattering excursion. Amid this time compel majeure (Avalanche, Snowy and Rainy) hazard is significantly low. Agendas or number of days for trekking can be altered. However, one should heed the instructions of our experienced trekking guide in order to avoid altitude sickness and fatigue. The places like Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and Lukla will offer the chance for trekkers to understand the Khumbu lifestyle and people’s culture.
Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. has carefully arranged agenda for Everest Base Camp Trekking. An abundant time for acclimatization and spotlight on giving the most broadened occasion in Nepal as incited us to precede with awe our customers.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2840m) and Phakding (2610m): Fly to Lukla. 2 and half hour walk overnight at Tea House full board package.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m) 6 hour overnight at Tea House Full Board Package.
Day 04: Acclimatize Day, hike to Everest View hotel and back to Namche Bazaar overnight at same hotel with full board package.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3867m) 5 hour, overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 06: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4300m) 5 hour, overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche Acclimation Day. (Hike to Chukung vallay) and then back to same hotel overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 08: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) 5 hour, overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to EBC (5360m) to Gorakshep (5160m) 7 hour, overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 10: Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapaththar (5545m) to Phiriche 6 hour, overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 11: Trek from Phiriche to Namche Bazzar(6 hour) overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 12: Trek from Namache bazzar to Lukla ( 5 hour) overnight at Tea house with full board package.
Day 13: Early morning Lukla to Kathmandu: by Fly 35 minute overnight at Hotel In Kathmandu with BB basic.
Day 14: Free Day Encase flight cancel from Lukla to Kahtmandu.
Day 15: Departure from Nepal as per your departure Time Himalaya View Treks will provide privet transport to international Kathmandu airport.
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by car/ van depend on group size.
2. two night Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu BB Basis 3 *** category.
3. Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van,
4. Both way flight tickets kathmandu / Lukla / kathmandu.
5. One fluent English speaking first aid training leader guide and required porters, 1 porter for 2 client
6. All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your trekking,
7. Tea or coffee three times a day in cups during your meals,
8. Lodge accommodation on the way
9. Domestic airport taxes
10. Sagarmatha National park entrance permits and Tim card permit,
11. Guide’s; porters food, lodge, flight, insurance, equipment, salary etc
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
2 Reviews on Everest Base Camp Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)