Everest Base Camp Trek From Lukla
- Destination: Everest base camp
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Departure from: Lukla
- Arrival on: Lukla
- Group size: any
- Best Seasons: Spring and Autumn
- Meals: Choose by Menu
- Accomodation: Tea house
- Transportation: Aircraft
Everest Base Camp Trek From Lukla is the best way and benefit for both travelers and local peoples. Our guide and porter will join other trekkers after finish your trek in lukla. You will get to save both ways guide and porters flight cost. If you are pondering to Everest base camp trek from lukla then no worries. Everest Base Camp Trek is the ultimate way of having adventure in Everest region. This trip will be your life time achivements. Himalaya View Treks is looking forwarding to hearing your opinion 24/7 in Nepal.
The Everest Base Camp Trek From Lukla trekkers will through Phagding, Manju, Namche Bazzar, Tengboche Monastery, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep and Kalapattar with close-up view of Everest region Himalaya including Tabuche peak, Amadablam, Thamserku, Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Kwangde, Kusum Kangaru, Lobuche, Cholatse, Pumori etc. Be at Everest Base Camp (5364 m) and leave your footprints at the foothill of world’s tallest mountain Mt. Everest (8848 m). Early morning hike of Kalapathar (5545 m) to observe the marvelous sunrise from the casement of Everest Himalayan range. Trekkers return back to Lukla following the same trail or via Pheriche.
Everest Base Camp trek Journey including Kalapatthar hike trip itinerary from Lukla to Lukla we designed by including general route and minimum required days. If you want long trek in other popular areas of Everest region we will redesign its itinerary as per you request. During Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar Trip, Himalaya View Treks provides experienced Trekking guides and strong porters. Clean accommodations, healthy foods during the trip is also very important things which we are going to provide.
Day 01: Meet at your hotel in Kathmandu and check trekking equipment, trip payment and trekking brief in your hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 35 minute (2840m) your Guide will come to pick you at exit gate of the Lukla airport and Trekking to Phakding (2610m): Walking distance 3/4 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trekking to Namche bazar (3440m) Via Manju, Jorsalle, Hilary bridge, Top danda which is first Everest view point, to Namche Bazar Walking distance 5/6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Namchebazar: acclimatize day, hike to syanbuche which is View point of Mount Everest have some drinks and explore around the Everest Region Mountain such as Everest (8848m.) Lhotse (8516m.), Amadablam (6812m.), Nuptse (7855m.), Island (6189m.) etc , stay same place overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trekking to Tengboche Monastery (3860m) via phunky tanka, Late afternoon explore the enchanting and biggest Buddhist monastery of the area. Walking distance 5/6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trekking to Dingboche (4300m) via dibuche, Somare, to Dingboche check in room and then have some hot drink to make warm for body and hike around Dingboche Ri for acclimatize and better sleep at night, Walking distance 5/6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trekking to Lobuche (4960m): via thukla to Lobuche same like a pass days we can do little hike surrounding the Lobuche and back to hotel, Walking distance 5 to 6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: early morning Trek to Kala-pathar (5450m) and then Gorekshep (5100m): Kala-pathar is the most popular tourist destination in the area and able to see more then 40 snow caped peak from Kalapather, Best view of Mount Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Pumari, South call, Khumbula peak,etc, Walking distance 3/4 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Hike to base camp of Everest (5400m) via Khumbu glacier to Everest base camp, in afternoon explore the Area and base of Mt. Everest, and back to Gokherakshep Walking distance 4/5 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek back to pheruche (4160m) Walking distance5 to 6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: trekking to Phorche village (3700m): this days we can able to see Himalayan thar, musk deer, Himalayan danfe etc on the way to Phorche Walking distance 5 to 6 hour stay overnight at lodge.
Day 12: trek back to Namche Bazar (3440m) via khumbu village, Hilary school Walking distance 4/5 hour stay overnight at lodge
Day 13: trek back to Lukla (2840m) Walking distance 5/6 hour stay overnight at lodge and next morning fly back to Kathmandu then stay your own hotel.
1. Hotel- domestic airport- hotel by car/ van depending on group sizes, per person US$7
2. Both way flight tickets kathmandu / Lukla / kathmandu.per peson US$354
3. One fluent English speaking first aid training guide US$25 per day including insurance, vat and service charge ( one guide can lead up to 10 peoples you can divide cost with your friend,
4. Per porter per day US$18 including insurance, vat and service charge ( one porter will carry two peoples bags so you can divide cost,
5. All meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner as well cup of tea or coffee during the meal and accommodations) US$35 per day per person Including tax, vat, and service charge
6. Himalaya View Treks T-shirt and bag for use and keep with you and Sleeping bag for return no charge
7. Sagarmatha National park entrance permits, US$34 per person including vat
8. Tims car permit US$10 per person
9. Khumbu Pasang Lhamu rural municipality fee US$20 including vat
1. Your own hotel in kathmandu
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Person travel insurance which is evacuation covered
4. Tips for guide and porter.
5. International airfare.
6. Visa fee,
0 Reviews on Everest Base Camp Trek From Lukla View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)