Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
- Destination: Annapurna Base camp
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Departure from: Kathmandu
- Arrival on: Kathmandu
- Group size: Minimum 2 maximum 16
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec & Mar-May
- Meals: Choose From Menu
- Accomodation: Tea House
- Transportation: Tourist Bus and Privet vehicle
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a regular and most picked up travel adventure of Annapurna region that falls under Annapurna Conservation Area Project. This trek is extended version of Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek. As in the name itself the main objective of this travel adventure is to reach the base camp of Annapurna-I Himalaya. The Annapurna-I Himalaya is the 10th highest mountain of the world. The Annapurna Massif is a full range Himalaya incorporated of 13 summits. The six main summits of Annapurna Massif are Annapurna-I or main of 8,091 meters, Annapurna II of 7,937 meters, Annapurna III of 7,555 meters, Annapurna IV of 7,525 meters, Gangapurna of 7,455 meters, and Annapurna South of 7,219 meters. Beside that there are other summits in Annapurna massif which makes it complete are Annapurna-I Central of 8,051 meters, Annapurna-I East of 8,010 meters, Annapurna Fang of 7,647 meters, Lachenal Peak of 7,140 meters, NilgiriHimal North of 7,061 meters, NilgiriHimal Central of 6,940 meters and NilgiriHimal South of 6,839 meters along with Mount Machhapuchchhre of 6,993 meters and Mount Hiunchuli of 6,441 meters. The Annapurna Base Camp is the most dazzling place that offers the nearest closeby views of Annapurna Massif.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is an encounter with Nepalese mountain lifestyle, ethnic contrasts, and also a moderate campaign in the Himalayas. The entire region of the Annapurna base camp fall under the Annapurna Conservation Area Project of 7,639 square kilometer area. The trek starts from the Lake City of Pokhara and winds through rich, subtropical backwoods and traditional developing fields. To reach Annapurna Base camp, the traveler traverses through terraced landscapes, thick delightful woods of rhododendron, customary Gurung towns, and lush mountains.
The Annapurna Base Camp trek is possible all-round the year except during the rainstorm.The main course to Annapurna base came Package begins and completes on the same point of starting which is either Phedi or Nayapul of Pokhara which is the passageway to Annapurna Trekking Trail that closures in Annapurna Base Camp. The Phedi course of Annapurna Base Camp crosses the Machhauchhare base camp while the Nayapul Route crosses the world renowned Himalayan perspective of Poonhill. The explorers can pick their favored course contingent on their places of interest. In summery the Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the best travel experiences of anybody’s lifetime.
Day 01: Arrive in international airport in Kathmandu and meet Himalaya View Treks representative then transport to Hotel in Thamel which is only catered for the tourists.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:00 am from Kantipath. And stay overnight at selected hotel nearby Lake side.
Day 03: Drive to Nayapul (42 km. 2 hours driving by public bus) and trek to Tirkhedunga (1520 mtr. 3 ½ hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2853 mtr. Via Ulleri, Banthanti, Nikethanti to Ghorepani evening visit to Magar museum, 6/7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Visit to Poon Hill early in the morning (45 minutes to get at the top for the best sun rise viewing and trek to Tadapani (2600 mtr. 5hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Chhomrong (1920 mtr. Through Rhododendron forest with view of beautiful mountain Mt fishtail, Annapurna South, And Himchuli, 5 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Dovan via Sinuwa danda, and bamboo (5 hours walking) 2505 mtr Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to MBC (4700 mtr. Via Himalayan, deurali to MBC, 4/5 hours walking) Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek to ABC (4130 mtr. 2/3 hours walking) for best view of snowcapped mountain Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, tent peak, Annapurna south, Himchuli etc. then trek back to Deurali to stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Jinuwa Hot spring (1300 mtr. 7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Dhampus ( 1520 mtr. 7 hours walking) stay overnight at Tea House
Day 12: Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara by privet vehicle all total 4 hours) overnight at Hotel
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:30 am from pokhara. And stay overnight at selected hotel in kathmandu at Pokhara.
Day 14: Departure Day in your home country. Himalaya View Treks will transport to international tribhuwan airport,
1. Airport- hotel- airport pick up and drop by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
2. 2 night hotel in kathmandu,( 2 nights before trek & 1 night after trek)..
3. Pokhara bus station to hotel in Pokhara by taxi.
4. Hotel 2 nights in Pokhara (before trekking & after trekking).
5. Pokhara/Nayapul/Pokhara by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
6. Lodge accommodation during the Nepal Stay.
8. healthy Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/coffee three times a day).
9. ACAP permit and TIMS card permit.
10. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained as well leadership trained guide and required porters one porter for 2 clients.
11. Guides/Porter's: food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
1 Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp Trekking View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)