Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek
- Destination: Annapurna base camp
- Activities: Trekking
- Trip Grade: Moderate
- Departure from: Pokhara
- Arrival on: Pokhara
- Group size: Any
- Best Seasons: Sep-Dec and March-May
- Meals: Shoose by Menu
- Accomodation: Lodge
- Transportation: Drive
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek usually requires about 11 days of walking including Ghorepani Poon Hill locale. However, Himalaya View Treks understands the time constraints of various trekkers and carried out 5 days itinenary. After many requests from our valuable clients to have short itinerary to reach Annapurna Base Camp our travel planners formulated the latest trip plan. Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek or can also be termed as ABC Shortest Trek or Annapurna Shorter Trek. Enjoy the majestic base camp of world’s 10th tallest mountain Mt. Annapurna. Trekkers have to walk longer hours than the usual trekking itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp Trek but our crew members would ensure that fatigue stays at the minimum level.
The trip starts with the drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu. You will walk around the Lakeside in evening and prepare for the journey of Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek. The private jeep will take you to Siwai which is about 2.5 hours from Pokhara. Trekkers start to walk up to Chhomrung from Siwai. From this place trekkers will walk to Himalaya. The scenery of mountains, green lush forests and water resources will help you forget all the pain endured while walking uphill and downhill of the Annapurna Base Camp Trail. Reach the Annapurna Base Camp in just about 3 days of walking. Enjoy the sunrise from the base camp and gather as many memories as possible. Trekkers then return back to Sinuwa. The final day will be in Pokhara after trekkers walk to Siwai and private vehicle again will escort you safely to Pokhara.
Book the Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek in Nepal with Himalaya View Trek. This is probably the shortest trekking itinerary for the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. There are other numerous short trekking routes in Annapurna region of Nepal which you can choose. You can opt for the Poon Hill Trek, Dhampus Australian Camp Short Trek, Sarangkot Hiking and Annapurna Royal Trek as well if you are searching for the short trekking trail with full of natural wonders and cultural grandeurs.
Day 01: Meet guide porter in pokhara then drive to Siwai and Trek to Chhomrong (1920 mtr. Through Rhododendron forest with view of beautiful mountain Mt fishtail, Annapurna South, And Himchuli, 5 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Trek to Himalaya via Sinuwa danda, and bamboo (5 hours walking) 2800 mtr Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to ABC (4130 mtr. 5/6 hours walking) for best view of snowcapped mountain Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, tent peak, Annapurna south, Himchuli etc. then trek back to Deurali to stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Morning view of snowcapped mountain Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, tent peak, Annapurna south, Himchuli etc. then trek back to back to Sinuwa (7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek back to Siwai and drive back to Pokhara stay overnight at your won hotel in Pokhara.
1. Pokhara/Nayapul/Pokhara by privet car/van/bus depending on group size.
2. Lodge accommodation during the Nepal Stay.
3. healthy Meals three times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/coffee three times a day).
4. ACAP permit and TIMS card permit.
5. One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced, first aid trained as well leadership trained guide and required porters one porter for 2 clients.
6. Guides/Porter’s: food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara as well accommodation.
2. Hard and soft table drinks such as, coke, beer, Mineral water, hot shower, boiled water during your trekking.
3. Personal insurance Including evacuations covered.
4. Rescue operation charge if encase.
5. battery charge
6. International airfare.
7. Visa fee
8. Tips for guide and porters
1 Reviews on Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek View All
Optionally add an image (JPEG only)